Saturday, November 11, 2017

amek019 Conjecture - My Body, Your Temple

Conjecture "My Body, Your Temple" CS


Conjecture is an electronic project, hailing from Greece and mainly known for his unique blend of rhythmic post-industrial, IDM and dark ambient music. For “My Body, Your Temple” Vasilis Angelopoulos has taken a slightly different path. The cassette-only EP offers five long-form pieces that explore the deepest realms of his sound. “My Body, Your Temple” is a menacing, gritty and cold affair, written and recorded exclusively on a hardware setup. This significantly contributes to the EP's harsh and claustrophobic ambiance.



“My Body, Your Temple” is out on November 18 on a limited run of 80 pro-dubbed, white tapes. The EP is co-released by Amek Collective (Bulgaria) and Raumklang Music (Germany).




No comments:

Post a Comment